As we got closer to the end of the year, I wanted to take a moment to share the articles that inspired me the most. They cover a few of my favorite topics, ones that are discussed here regularly but are worth revisiting often.
Note: these are not all written in 2017, but it is when I read them
- How I got my attention back
- The Daily Plan Bar
- Why walking helps us think
- The Top 3 Most Effective Ways to Take Notes While Reading
- The magic of microcopy
- Alexa, make my kids more self-sufficient
- How and why to keep a “commonplace book”
- Have Smartphones Destroyed a Generation?
- The 2 Hour Rule
- I once tried to cheat sleep, and for a year I succeeded
- An inbox for your time
- The life changing magic of taking long walks
- How to Build a New Habit: This is Your Strategy Guide
- How to Be More Productive with a Daily System for High Output
These are some articles I've revisited multiple times. Enjoy!